xScion Solutions is a Virginia based, woman-owned Information Technology (IT) professional services firm that solves critical business problems for leading commercial and federal clientele nationwide. We have proven experience supporting large scale IT initiatives in the Health Care, Financial, Public, and Education sectors, in addition to expanding our Smart Data Practice.
To support our large healthcare client, xScion is seeking an ETL Test Engineer with strong test case writing, test automation scripting experience/expertise in testing ETL and BI applications to support their on-demand reporting project.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Participate in all Agile/Scrum team activities
- Analyze user stories to determine the appropriate testing methods and processes.
- Utilize the Hewlett Packard testing tool suite for test case creation, execution, reporting, and defect logging.
- Conduct test case reviews to ensure test cases accurately capture functionality identified in user acceptance criteria.
- Work directly with members (Requirement Analysts, Developers, Scrum Master, and Project Manager) of the Scrum team to deliver a quality product to the customer.
- Provide customer support to the external User Acceptance test teams.
- Create manual and automated scripts for regression testing and in sprint automation, as needed.
- Must have testing experience within Agile or Scrum methodologies.
- Must have an understanding of the testing and development life cycle methodologies.
- Must have 8+ years of experience in testing ETL/BI applications with minimum 5 years’ experience in testing Data Warehouse or Big Data applications.
- 5+ years of experience in performing web service testing using SOAPUI or other equivalent tools.
- Extensive experience in Structured Query Language (SQL), constructing automated validation packages in SSIS or comparable tools and technologies
- 3+ years’ experience in enrollment and claims processing in healthcare industry.
- 8+ years of experience in manual and automated testing, be able to build automation scripts using HP Unified Functional Testing, Selenium or equivalent tools to support in-sprint “on the fly” automation.
- 8+ years of experience using HP Quality Center/ALM or an equivalent tool.
- Must be familiar with HP Agile Manager or equivalent tool.
- Must have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written (in English).
In return for your expertise, xScion offers a competitive compensation package based on your experience and qualification in addition to an excellent benefits package. Highlights include Medical/Rx, Dental, Vision, 401k and matching, Tuition Reimbursement, LTD and Life Insurance in addition to holiday time and PTO. xScion is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.