xScion Solutions is a Virginia based, woman-owned Information Technology (IT) professional services firm that solves critical business problems for leading commercial and federal clientele nationwide. We have proven experience supporting large scale IT initiatives in the Health Care, Financial, Public, and Education sectors, in addition to expanding our Smart Data Practice.
To support our large healthcare client, xScion is seeking a Solutions Architect to work on solutions for their Member and Customer Services product line. This individual will perform in a solution architect role on full life-cycle project activities in support of multiple projects identified by the development director.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work on the architecture approach, architecture design and prototypes for the project
- Work on the technology/tool evaluation, proof of concept and prototypes to support architecture decision
- Work with SMEs from different matrixed applications area on the technical analysis to support architecture and technical design
- Work with project and development managers to define the scope and develop plan for the architecture and other technical deliverables related to the project
- Work with development team on technical detail design and implementation issues.
- BA/BS in computer science or equivalent experience
- more than 10 years’ professional software development experience in object-oriented language
- minimum of 6 years’ experience with Java and JEE and 3 years’ experience with the architecture design.
- Proven strong technical architecture design background
- Solid understanding in general on IBM WebSphere, Java/J2EE, Spring Framework, MQ, Angular JS, Front End Technologies, RESTful Web Services, Microservices
- The architecture design background of the web security frameworks, such as Spring Security.
- Strong background on Java/JEE and other internet/web technology
- Strong on industry standard open source frameworks, such as Spring framework, Hibernate, Struts 2, MyBatis
- Strong background on Web Portals and Web Services technology, API design and management.
- Strong background on Web application design and development; Internet technologies for web browsers
- Strong experience of the authentication and authorization, Role Based Access Control (RBAC), API security; Single Sign ON (SSO)
- Excellent communication and inter-person skill set
- Strong experience on Application Security, and integration of EIAM (Enterprise Identity and Access Management) solutions including creation, implementation, and maintenance of an RBAC model
- Strong experience on SIEM (Security Information and Event Management) tools and integration with enterprise applications to support event capture, and monitoring activities.
- Strong systems integration background.
- Excellent object oriented analysis and design patterns/techniques
- Strong experience on SOA
- Mobile development experience
- Self-starter, independent and motivated
Software & Tools:
UML, IBM RAD, DB2, IBM WebSphere, Java/J2EE, Spring Framework, LDAP, Struts, Hibernate, Front End Technologies (JQuery, AngularJS, etc)
In return for your expertise, xScion offers a competitive compensation package based on your experience and qualification in addition to an excellent benefits package. Highlights include Medical/Rx, Dental, Vision, 401k and matching, Tuition Reimbursement, LTD and Life Insurance in addition to holiday time and PTO. xScion is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.