xScion Solutions is a Virginia based, woman-owned Information Technology (IT) professional services firm that solves critical business problems for leading commercial and federal clientele nationwide. We have proven experience supporting large scale IT initiatives in the Health Care, Financial, Public, and Education sectors, in addition to expanding our Smart Data Practice.
To support our large healthcare client, xScion is seeking a Configuration/Change Analyst to provide day-to-day change and configuration management support for the CCTI/CCP data warehouse environment.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Facilitate CCTI-specific Change Control Board meetings and represent CCTI change items at the Enterprise Change Control Board meetings
- Facilitate workflow assignments for CCTI service requests
- Assist with troubleshooting of system and application performance by coordination of team responses.
- Provide support for application deployments by converting deployment guides into plans of action
- Provide coordination for deployments by managing the plans of action generated from the deployment guides and facilitating status calls
- Develop and support on-going proactive management processes
- Other duties as assigned.
- 5 - 8 years of on the job experience
- Familiarity with IT service management (ITSM) toolsets, specifically HP BSM, ServiceNow or similar tools
- Microsoft Office experience in, at a minimum, Outlook, Word, Excel
- Comfortable receiving instructions from technical lead and then working independantly
- The internal drive, intellectual curiosity, ability to learn, and desire to help the customers succeed
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable working under Project Manager supervision
- Familiarity with ITIL concepts with some ITIL v3 Foundation training
- Familiarity with Cognos Business Intelligence, Unix, and DB2 environments would be a plus
- Familiarity with multiple level Helpdesk / incident support structure
- Ability to work off-hours and weekends when necessary
- Strong communication and coordination skills with differing technical teams
- Ability to work proactively
- Sense of urgency when assisting with troubleshooting
- Works effectively in high state of change and ambiguity
- Open to feedback
- Independent contributor; will partner with other team members where necessary
- Self – starter with high initiative
- Interpersonal flexibility
In return for your expertise, xScion offers a competitive compensation package based on your experience and qualification in addition to an excellent benefits package. Highlights include Medical/Rx, Dental, Vision, 401k and matching, Tuition Reimbursement, LTD and Life Insurance in addition to holiday time and PTO. xScion is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.