xScion Solutions is a Virginia based, woman-owned Information Technology (IT) professional services firm that solves critical business problems for leading commercial and federal clientele nationwide. We have proven experience supporting large scale IT initiatives in the Health Care, Financial, Public, and Education sectors, in addition to expanding our Smart Data Practice.
To support our large healthcare client, xScion is seeking a UX/UI Designer. The developer will work as part of the UX/UI competency center to support multiple projects. The UX/UI Designer will work on solutions that span many user interaction points, including web/mobile applications and mobile apps.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Designing screen layouts, interaction flows, mockups/prototypes;
- Identifying and solving usability and UI design problems;
- Driving and tracking adoption of usability test and enhancement;
- Defining and documenting UI standards and guidelines;
- Must be able to work and collaborate closely with Product Owner, Business Analysts, and Developers;
- Must be able to multi-task, working on multiple projects;
- Stay on top of user/customer experience trends and best practices across interaction types (web, mobile);
- Experience with Agile methodologies.
- Minimum of 5 years of professional UX/UI experience;
- Deep knowledge of user centered design processes and methodology;
- Strong visual and UX design skills from low fidelity to high fidelity detail down to the pixel;
- Experience designing web and mobile solutions for enterprise platforms;
- Experience in user/customer experience Prototyping and usability analysis and Testing;
- Advanced knowledge of wireframing and/or prototyping tools and methodologies;
- Strong communication and presentation skills;
- Self-motivated and able to work independently or as part of a team;
- Experience in a fast-paced software environment, and an ability to execute against aggressive timelines;
- High energy level, enthusiastic, and eager to do what is necessary to be successful;
- Highly creative and inquisitive; able to multitask effectively;
- Health care industry experience a plus;
SOFTWARE & TOOLS:
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Human-Computer Interaction, Human Factors in Information Design, Human Centered Design, Industrial Design, Psychology, or other relevant field.
- Experience in Adobe Creative Cloud suite, Axure, Balsamiq, Invision, UXPin, InDesign, Sketch, Powerpoint or other;
- Experience in usability testing tools;
In return for your expertise, xScion offers a competitive compensation package based on your experience and qualification in addition to an excellent benefits package. Highlights include Medical/Rx, Dental, Vision, 401k and matching, Tuition Reimbursement, LTD and Life Insurance in addition to holiday time and PTO. EOE.