xScion Solutions is a Virginia based, woman-owned Information Technology (IT) professional services firm that solves critical business problems for leading commercial and federal clientele nationwide. We have proven experience supporting large scale IT initiatives in the Health Care, Financial, Public, and Education sectors, in addition to expanding our Smart Data Practice
To support our large healthcare client, xScion is hiring a Senior Analytics Manager.
The Analytics Manager manages our client's data strategy with the goal of driving down the cost to obtain, cleanse and deliver information while driving up the value available through the data. This includes, but is not limited to the development of information assets, different information delivery models, integration of information delivery within a process and ensuring that the organization has the skills and abilities to use the appropriate analytic tools.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Plans and manages multiple data warehouse initiatives. Identifies customer requirements, assesses impacts to other databases or applications and considers available resources.
- Manages analytical, technical and problem resolution services.
- Establishes and maintains positive customer relationships
- Provides business services to assigned facilities and system wide service lines
- Develops Staff
- Maintains awareness of health care environment and information systems technology.
- Develops, implements and adheres to policies, procedures and standards
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems/Computer Science or related field. Master's degree preferred.
- 10+ years of IT work experience
- 5+ years data warehousing experience or SQL development experience
- 5+ years IT Data Analytics management experience
- 3+ years experience with business intelligence tools (e.g. Tableau, Business Objects, Power BI)
- Experience with Intersystems Ensemble or Infor Cloverleaf Integration Suite desired.
- Demonstrated system integration experience; project management experience; staff management and development expertise
- Weekly travel to ACL offices in Milwaukee, WI or meeting facilities in Kenosha, WI. May travel outside Illinois for conferences and education.
In return for your expertise, xScion offers a competitive compensation package based on your experience and qualification in addition to an excellent benefits package. Highlights include Medical/Rx, Dental, Vision, 401k and matching, Tuition Reimbursement, LTD and Life Insurance in addition to holiday time and PTO. EOE.