xScion Solutions is a Virginia based, woman-owned Information Technology (IT) professional services firm that solves critical business problems for leading commercial and federal clientele nationwide. We have proven experience supporting large scale IT initiatives in the Health Care, Financial, Public, and Education sectors, in addition to expanding our Big Data Practice.
We are currently supporting a rapidly growing healthcare technology client with some of their key hiring needs and have an immediate opening for a Clinical Data Analyst to be a key member of the Data Integration team.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Conducts interface implementation for integration projects by working closely and collaboratively with technical project managers, field technicians, and vendor personnel.
- Analyze interface specifications from both sending and receiving systems to determine feasibility and interface methodology.
- Maintain interfaces based on user requirement changes, and/or modifications to data formats, hardware platforms, or protocols, of either the sending or receiving systems.
- Troubleshoot interface issues and document interfaces and incidents as required.
- Analyzes and independently identifies complex problems within the interface software.
- Takes appropriate course of action critical to the operation of the interface to remedy problems and issues identified.
- Participates in thorough testing during system upgrades and installment of new applications.
- Maintains an understanding of clinical applications as well as those applications with which it interfaces.
- Assists in the development and implementation of application policies, procedures, and standards.
- Applies and tests most current software versions.
- 4+ years of experience in clinical systems integration & implementations
- Solid understanding of HL7 messages (such as ADT, ORU transaction sets etc.)
- Good knowledge of SQL for performing data analysis.
- Must have broad understanding of clinical data integration and interoperability, including knowledge of lab results, ADT, biometrics, health risk assessments
- Must have experience in similar integration projects where clinical data were needed to be exchanged between participating entities
- Experience defining and documenting business processes, IT system requirements and data mapping
- Expert in developing business and system requirements through the use of industry standard best practice tools - data flow modeling, use case analysis, state diagrams, process/workflow analysis, functional decomposition analysis, data modeling
- Problem solving attitude combined with analytical thinking.
- Ability to communicate with external clients and internal teams.
- Knowledge of CCR, CCD and CDA
- Understanding of Medical Claims, Rx Claims, Eligibility and Provider data and related processes
In return for your expertise, a competitive compensation package is offered based on your experience and qualifications in addition to an excellent benefits package. Highlights include Medical/Rx, Dental, Vision, 401k and matching, Tuition Reimbursement, LTD and Life Insurance in addition to holiday time and PTO. EOE.